Article Submission Guidelines
If you wish to submit an article to www.cupsandballsmagic.com please make sure that you take note of the following guidelines:
- We only accept submissions from the original author of the articles.
By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow
it to be redistributed.
- We do not pay for articles, and do not accept articles that are primarily advertisements.
However, we include a link in our resources directory to your website and contact details (but no ads) at
the end of your article.
- Articles should be of around 500 – 1000 words and presented in plain .txt format or .doc
(rtf format preferred) format only. We cannot accept PDF files.
- Please ensure that you use a regular font so we do not have to download and install fonts
etc. We prefer Arial 12pt please.
- Please check your article for spelling and grammar before your send it and observe a few
common rules regarding spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence
structure. One or two spaces after each period, colon, or semi-colon; Periods should be inside of
quotes; When doing "..." -- you should use only 3 dots minimum and maximum; When using dashes, use two in
a row, ex: "--"; There is never a space BEFORE a period or BEFORE a comma.
- Please also ensure that you have checked your article for malware and viruses and disabled
any macros before sending.
Please send your articles to, while we cannot guarantee every article
submitted will be published we will do our best.
© 2009 Cups and Balls